"These Violent delights have violent ends..."

"True, I talk of dreams,
Which are the children of an idle brain,
Begot of nothing but vain fantasy."

"This day's black fate on more days doth depend:This but begins the woe others must end."
"My only love sprung from my only hate! Too early seen unknown, and known too late!"
"Tempt not a desperate man..."

"...swear by thy gracious self, which is the god of my idolatry..."
"Care keeps his watch in every old man’s eye, And where care lodges, sleep will never lie"
"All these woes shall serve
For sweet discourses in our time to come."
For sweet discourses in our time to come."
"For you and I are past our dancing days"
Pictures courtesy of Screenmusings







I first read Romeo & Juliet when I was 11 years old, ever since then I've been obsessing over anything that is theirs including Dominican cigars by the same name.
ReplyDeletexx♥
^_^ me too! i own like 3 copies of the book including one really cute pocket sized antique version that my dad got me when he went to maine. i used to recite entire scenes to him off the top of my head now he thinks im some kind of Shakespeare expert lol
ReplyDelete